A wild aegis with Jungle as his favored terrain chooses from the following wild marks.
- Leech Spores: The wild aegis can create a cloud of spores in the target’s square. The target must make a successful Fortitude save or become fatigued for 1 round per level of the wild aegis.
- Thorn Spray: The wild aegis can create a ray of sharp thorns from his hand. The wild aegis must succeed on a ranged touch attack with the ray to deal damage to the target. The ray deals piercing damage equal to 2d6 + 1/2 the wild aegis’s level.
- Overgrowth: The wild aegis can create difficult terrain in the form of a heavy undergrowth of vines, thorns, and overgrown foliage. The space he occupies and all of the squares adjacent to him become difficult terrain for 1 round per wild aegis level. Creatures in these squares, except the wild aegis, must make a Reflex save or be knocked prone.
- Sap Trap: The wild aegis can create a pool of sticky sap in the target’s square. The target must make a successful Reflex save or become grappled for 1 round per level of the wild aegis.
- Treespeech: The wild aegis gains the ability to converse with plants as if subject to a continual speak with plants spell, and most plants greet them with an attitude of friendly or helpful.
- Vine Whip: The wild aegis can create vines to shoot from his hands. The wild aegis must succeed on a ranged touch attack. If successful the target must make a successful Reflex save or become entangled for 1 round per level of the wild aegis.
A wild aegis with Jungle as his favored terrain can cast tree shape at will.
A wild aegis with Jungle as his favored terrain gains the Brachiation and Tree Leap abilities described in the Arboreal Creature template. (see Advanced Bestiary by Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. Author: Matthew Sernett; Copyright 2004)