A wild aegis with Mountains as his favored terrain chooses from the following wild marks.
A wild aegis with Mountains as his favored terrain can transform his body into a weathered stone outcrop and back at will. This effect functions as statue.
A wild aegis with Mountains as his favored terrain gains the earth glide special ability, DR 5/adamantine, and immunity to any effects that grant the petrified condition.
- Earth Bolt: The wild aegis can create a wave of earth to strike the target’s square. The target must make a successful Reflex save or be subject to a bull rush. At 12th level, the DC to save against this bull rush effect increases by +2.
- Pebble Spray: The wild aegis can create a ray of rock-hard earth and stone from his hand. The wild aegis must succeed on a ranged touch attack with the ray to deal damage to the target. The ray deals bludgeoning damage equal to 2d6 + 1/2 the wild aegis’s level.
- Earth Skin: the wild aegis can harden his skin to the consistency of stone. This grants the wild aegis a +1 natural armor bonus. This increases to +2 at 12th level.
- Shatter Stone: The wild aegis can create difficult terrain in the form of a broken earth, rubble, crags. The space he occupies and all of the squares adjacent to him become difficult terrain for 1 round per wild aegis level.
- Stability: The wild aegis gains +4 racial bonus to his Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Tremor: The wild aegis’s can create a localized shock wave in his square that travels along the ground, toppling creatures and loose objects. The space he occupies and all of the squares adjacent to him are subject to this effect. Creatures in these squares, except the wild aegis, must make a Reflex save or be knocked prone and take 1d4 points of nonlethal damage.