Komodra are amongst the strangest creatures found in the warm swamps and grasslands of the world. From the top of their scaly heads to the tip of their powerful tails, these large monsters are all lizard. Komodra possess the upper body similar to that of a lizard man and the body of a large lizard. However, what makes them peculiar is their four arms which end in clawed hands, and their six hind legs, giving them the appearance of powerful creatures indeed. With these extra arms, komodra are able to use more than one weapon at a time
Komodra are large beings, standing 8 feet to 9 feet tall, 12 feet in length, and weighing 1000 pounds. Their scaley hides are either black, dark gray or any dark green hue. Also, their eye color ranges from yellow, to red or brown. Komodra are not the most graceful, built more for power than agility, but they possess numerous skills and are considered jacks-of-all-trades among the races of Apsis.
Regions: Like other reptilian creatures, komodra prefer wetland regions and can be found in The Kanasé Rain Forest, and The Okwasa Marshes. However, they have also been known to roam the Endless Sousé Grasslands and even drier lands such as The Moors of Neekati and The Great Wilderlands.
Komodra Racial Traits (Monstrous 30 RP)
- Type: Monstrous humanoid, reptilian subtype (3 RP)
- Ability Scores: Komodra are powerful and resilient, but their size and build limit their agility. They gain +6 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Dexterity, –2 Charisma. (4 RP; standard x2 + advanced Strength)
- Large: Komodra gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. They take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. Komodra take up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet. (7 RP)
- Speed: Kodmoda have a base speed of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Darkvision: Komodra can see in the dark up to 60 feet. (– RP)
- Bite: Komodra gain a bite attack that deals 1d6 points of damage. This bite is a primary attack, or a secondary attack if the komodra is wielding manufactured weapons. (2 RP)
- Quadruped: Komodra have four legs and two arms, granting them a +4 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts and a +10 foot bonus to their base speed. In addition, komodra use weapons and armor as if they were Medium (instead of Large). (2 RP)
- Skilled: Komodra recein a +2 racial bonus on Craft and Survival skill checks. (4 RP)
- Tough Hide: Komodra gain a +4 natural armor bonus. (5 RP)
- Toxic: Komodra can envenom a weapon that it wields with its toxic saliva a number of times per day equal to its Constitution modifier (minimum 1/day) as a swift action. Komodra Venom: Injury; save Fort DC 10 + the 1/2 komodra’s character level or Hit Dice + the komodra’s Constitution modifier; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Dex; cure 1 save. (1 RP)
- Weapon Familiarity: Komodra are proficient with the battle axe, great axe, shortspear, and longspear. (2 RP)
- Languages: Komodra begin play speaking Common and Draconic. Komodra with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following: Elven Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Sylvan. (0 RP)