Ley Magic School
The ley magic user taps into the natural ley lines of the earth to enhance his own spellcasting and item creation. The ley magic school complements the Terramancer multiclass archetype.
Ley Diviner (Sp)
You can locate ley lines found deep within the earth. As a swift action, you can make a DC 20 Spellcraft check to determine whether any ley lines are present within a radius of 1 mile per caster level of your position. If successful, you learn the strength of its aura as if having cast detect magic and studied it for 3 rounds. You cannot use this ability to detect magic in any object or individual within range.
Skin of the Earth (Sp)
You gain a +1 natural armor bonus. This bonus increases by +1 every five wizard levels you possess to a maximum of +5 at 20th level.
Tap the Source (Su)
At 6th level, you can tap into a ley line you have divined to enhance the effects of your spells. As a move action, you can tap a single ley line within 10 feet with a moderate aura to gain one of the following benefits:
• gain a +1 circumstance bonus to any one saving throw.
• gain a +1 circumstance bonus to the attack roll of any one spell requiring a ranged or melee touch attack.
• gain a +1 circumstance bonus to the saving throw DC of a single spell.
• gain a +2 circumstance bonus to any one concentration check.
• gain a +2 circumstance bonus to any one Spellcraft check.
• gain a +2 circumstance bonus to the overall hit point damage of a single spell.
• increase the duration of one spell by 1 round if it uses rounds per level, or 1 minute if it uses minutes per level.
At 10th level, you can tap a single ley line within 10 feet with a strong aura to gain two of the benefits listed above.
At 14th level, you can tap a single ley line within 10 feet with an overwhelming aura to gain three of the benefits listed above.
At 18th level, you can cast a single spell with a +1 caster level instead of gaining three of the listed benefits above.
These benefits must be used within 1 minute of using this ability, or they are lost. You can use this ability once per day.